On today's show: A couple of movie recommendations. Why do we sleep? Are we "over-medicalized? How has human nutrition evolved? What is the role of cooking in human evolution? Moment of Paleo: Why must we reevaluate and reinvent? After the Bell: Current Human Culture.
Links for this episode:
- Latest in Paleo Facebook Page: Post news, video, and audio links here!
- DON'T FEAR FAT
- Russell Foster: Why do we sleep? | Video on TED.com
- Ivan Oransky: Are we over-medicalized? | Video on TED.com
- ? CARTA: The Evolution of Human Nutrition -- Alyssa Crittenden: Current Hunter-Gatherer Diets - YouTube
- ? Richard Wrangham, PhD author of the best-selling book is Catching Fire: How Cooking Made Us Human. - YouTube
- ? What is Wrong With Our Culture [Alan Watts] - YouTube
Organic, Responsible Clothing
Use Coupon Code "latestinpaleo" - 10% Off