On this week's show: Learn cooking science for free; preview of a GMO debate; baby food found to lack nutrients; deconstructing Doritos; athletes sponsoring junk food and buying grassfed beef; the salmonella outbreak; and why walking burns fat. In the Moment of Paleo segment: Waiting is. After the Bell: a mom talks about feeding her baby naturally and Jared Diamond talks about aging in Western civilization versus Hunter-gatherer civilizations.
Links for this episode:
- The Latest in Paleo Community on Facebook - Post a link or just say hi!
- Now You Can Go To Harvard And Learn Cooking Science From Top Chefs : The Salt : NPR
- Humans Are Not Broken - Angelo's Blog
- The Great GMO Labeling Debate - Hartke Is Online!
- Baby Foods Found To Lack Nutrients: Study
- The Nacho Dorito - Graphic - NYTimes.com
- Athletes Influencing Kids to Eat 'Junk Food' - VIDEO
- Star athletes like LeBron, Serena cash in on junk food endorsements - latimes.com
- Why Kaman and Sacre bought a cow - Los Angeles Lakers Blog - ESPN Los Angeles
- ? Salmonella outbreak linked to California chicken farm - YouTube
- USDA: 3 salmonella-linked plants can stay open, for now - CBS News
- Walking Extravaganza!
- Hollie McNish, Poet Shamed By Breastfeeding In Public, Has The Last Word (VIDEO)
- ? National Geographic Live! - Jared Diamond: Lessons from Hunter-Gatherers - YouTube
Organic, Responsible Clothing