On this week's show: Cricket bars, sunshine, a weight-loss apology, what you need to know about your gut bacteria, what a new study reveals about sleep and your appearance, learning how to live, how to get your piece of the Naked Juice settlement, a new Moment of Paleo, and more about the importance of sleep After the Bell.
Links for this episode:
- Exo Cricket Protein Bars - Business Insider
- What if You Stopped going Outside?
- (3) LatestInPaleo - Coffee Creamer Recipe: I use this in my coffee....
- Gut bacteria 'too low' in quarter of population
- Intestinal Bacteria Linked to Health of Obese People: How Diverse are Yours?
- Gut Bacteria Diversity Linked With Weight, Study Suggests
- Diverse Gut Microbes, A Trim Waistline And Health Go Together : Shots - Health News : NPR
- Study: Sleep loss increases cravings for junk food | Fox News Video
- Study reveals the face of sleep deprivation
- Sleep Deprivation Affects Face Appearance, Study Shows
- Learning how to live
- An Open Apology to All of My Weight Loss Clients | Iris Higgins
- Naked Juice class action settlement announced: Here's how to claim $45 from PepsiCo even without proof of purchase
- Interview: Penelope Lewis, Author Of 'The Secret World Of Sleep' : NPR