It's time for Latest in Paleo! This week, Angelo's back home and covering: his Primal trip to SXSW; 12,000 year-old fishing tackle; a peer-reviewed report on the Paleo diet; meat glue (gross!); high-fat diets; eating the whole animal; standing desk Rummy; plus a new Blog of the Week; Moment of Paleo; and After the Bell with Al Pacino.
Links for this episode:
- Video - Gluten Sensitivity - WSJ.com
- 12,000-year-old Fishing Tackle
- Western Diet & Lifestyle & Diseases of Civilization (Peer Reviewed)
- High Fat Diets May Not be Fattening
- We Share an Ancestor...
- Doing Paleo Without Liver, Bones, Skin, and Greens?
- Standing Desks - Upstanding Citizen #4: Donald Rumsfeld
- Perfect Health Diet
- Al Pacino Speech
- Great Paleo Snack - 90% Lindt Chocolate - 7.5g Sugar Per Bar - Amazon
Sponsored by MailChimp.