Today's guest is Charles Eisenstein. He is the author of Yoga of Eating and several other books. We talk about how to properly use willpower; why diets don't work; sacred foods; why it is essential for us to learn to trust ourselves when it comes to making food choices; how bringing our diets and our food into alignment with our needs can lead to even bigger changes in our lives. After the Bell, Alan Watts continues the discussion by talking about Man in Nature.
Links for this episode:
- Charles Eisenstein
- Charles Eisenstein's blog | Reality Sandwich
- Alan Watts: Man in Nature pt 1 - YouTube
- Alan Watts: Man in Nature pt 2 - YouTube
- Blog & Home of Latest in Paleo
- The Latest in Paleo Community on Facebook - Post a link or just say hi!
Use Coupon Code 'PALEO'
Organic, Responsible Clothing