On today’s show, processed food is the theme. Eye-opening stories cover the intriguing cereal industry, why the dairy industry would like to change the definition of milk, and you’ll hear a major processed food industry organization try to convince you that all food is processed. The Reader Roundup segment includes a story about a man who has decided to stop eating real food, in favor of powders. And in the After the Bell segment, you’ll hear an excellent TED talk along with a discussion about Evolutionary Psychology.
Links for this episode:
- Humans Are Not Broken
- The Sleazy Story of Cereal's Success
- New and Improved Milk
- Everything is Processed
- Reader Roundup, March 2013
- Ron Finley: A guerilla gardener in South Central LA | Video on TED.com
- 1/8 David Buss and Richard Dawkins on Evolutionary Psychology - YouTube
- LatestInPaleo on Facebook ==> Share Your Health News!!