On this week's show, Angelo Coppola talks about some problems in our current food supply, including:
• The BPA - Obesity link • Arsenic in baby formula • Contaminated juice • Preschooler in USA forced to eat Nuggets • Feds Shut Down Amish Farm
And in the Paleo Land segment, the Pork debate continues. Find out what Paul Jaminet believes is the link between pork and elevated risk of liver cirrhosis. Ned Kok is skeptical about the numbers. And Weston A. Price tells us how to prepare pork to minimize risks.
There is a Moment of Paleo called "Stronger, Happier, and Awake" along with an After the Bell segment with speaker Cara Rosaen.
Links for this episode:
- Tell the FDA to label genetically engineered (GE) foods.
- BPA's Obesity And Diabetes Link Strengthened By New Study
- Hartmann_ Geeky Science - Is BPA changing the Gene Code - YouTube
- High Arsenic Levels Found in Organic Baby Formula
- New Study: Arsenic in Organic Baby Formula
- Yes, There's Arsenic In Your Rice. But Is That Bad? : The Salt : NPR
- Juice allowed in despite contamination risk: Xenophon - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- Mom outraged after packed turkey lunch called 'unhealthy', replaced with chicken nuggets
- Feds shut down Amish farm for selling fresh milk - Washington Times
- Perfect Health Diet » The Trouble with Pork, Part 2
- Perfect Health Diet » The Trouble With Pork, Part 3: Pathogens
- How Does Pork Prepared in Various Ways Affect the Blood? - Weston A Price Foundation
- Real Time Farms - Know Where Your Food Comes From
- TEDx Manhattan - Cara Rosaen - Why Food Transparency Matters and How RealTimeFarms.com Can Help - YouTube
- Latest in Paleo Facebook Page - Join the Conversation ==>
- Latest in Paleo Home ==>
- Health Correlator: Does pork consumption cause cirrhosis? Perhaps, if people become obese from eating pork