In this week's Latest in Paleo, Angelo covers the Supreme Court's decision to grant legal immunity to vaccine companies; fast food want the same thing; manly diet sodas; obese pets; OTC cold and flu drugs; making gorillas healthier with a natural diet; added sugar and heart disease. Also, the top exercises you should consider doing.
There's a new Blog of the Week and Moment of Paleo. After the Bell, Sir Ken Robinson talks about education and creativity.
Links for this episode:
- YouTube - Supreme Court Shields Vaccine Makers From Lawsuits
- No obesity lawsuits here | mndaily.com
- How to Make Oatmeal . . . Wrong - NYTimes.com
- 'Manly' diet soda appeals to men
- Obese Pets: Pudgy Pets Pose Problems for Vets on Yahoo! Video
- Video - OTC Cold & Flu Meds - CNN.com
- Health problems disappear when captive gorillas fed wild diet | Hunter-Gatherer
- YouTube - Gorillas Going Green
- Natural Messiah: Added Sugars Increase Heart Disease Risk Factors
- The Exercises That Count – What The Top Minds Say « Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
- Natural Messiah
- YouTube - Sir Ken Robinson: Do schools kill creativity?
- LatestInPaleo Facebook Page
- Latest in Paleo Podcast Blog | HOME
- Amazon.com: Great Dehydrator for Making Jerky!