In this week's Latest in Paleo, Angelo takes you on a guided tour of the web's best "Paleo Getting Started" guides. Also of interest is a clip in which Dr Oz offers his opinion of the Paleo diet; There's a new Blog of the Week, and the Moment of Paleo is about "Freedom"; After the bell clips from physicist Richard Feynman and philosopher Alan Watts.
Links for this episode:
- Ask Dr. Oz Season 2: Post Op #21
- The Paleo diet: Should you eat like a caveman?
- Red meat is good for you! After all the warnings, Sunday roast not linked to heart disease
- Myths About Whole Grains and Vegetarianism
- Will Eating Whole Grains Help You Live Longer? | Mark's Daily Apple
- Primal Blueprint 101 | Mark's Daily Apple
- The Whole30, Version 3.11 | Whole9
- Start Here Post | Hunt.Gather.Love.
- Paleo (Neanderthin) introduction
- Principles of Healthy Diets
- “Eat Like A Predator, Not Like Prey”: Paleo In Six Easy Steps, A Motivational Guide
- Gallery - chowstalker
- YouTube - Feynman :: Rules of Chess
- YouTube - Music and Life - Alan Watts
- Paleo Essential: Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Amazon)
- Paleo Essential Snack: Coconut Chips (Amazon)