This week's topics include: Paleo weight loss, juicing, Americans are eating more, diet soda, Vibrams in the Army, BPA and mice, soy isolate, vitamin D, pets, agriculture, fermentation, fasted or fed exercising, Richard Feinman, foods that don't want to be eaten, and what's wrong with medicine.
Links for this episode:
- Listener James' Weight Loss Video
- Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead (So Watch Some Streaming Health Videos) - Latest in Paleo Podcast Blog
- Americans Eat 570 Calories More Than in 1977
- Are diet sodas making you fat? - The Week
- Is diet soda addictive?
- Diet sodas don't help with dieting - Health - Diet and nutrition - msnbc.com
- Army bans use of ‘toe shoes,’ citing image concerns - Checkpoint Washington - The Washington Post
- BPA Mice
- Hexane may be lurking in the soy protein found in popular food bars
- Getting enough 'sunshine vitamin' may not just be about catching rays, new blood test reveals
- Pet Owners Healthier | Consumer Health Video Library - Heath Video
- Grass Based Health: Agriculture - Curse or Cure?
- Fermentation Guide Now Up | Critical MAS
- Really? The Claim: Doing Cardiovascular Exercise on an Empty Stomach Burns More Fat - NYTimes.com
- Don't workout on an empty stomach - Times Of India
- Richard David Feinman
- YouTube - ?Whats Wrong With Medicine???
- Future Guest Nora Gedgaudas book: Prima Body Primal Mind