On today’s show, the CEO of PaleoFX, Michelle Norris, joins us. You'll learn how and why she got started with Paleo (kicking and screaming the whole way). What the PaleoFX conference is and what attendees can expect from the upcoming event in Austin, Texas. She also fields questions about the future of Paleo and any risks or challenges for the community that she sees coming down the road. Also in this episode, experience a somewhat different format and discover the future lineup of guests, including Dr. John McDougall, next time on Episode 161. In the After the Bell segment, we have a PaleoFX presentation by Dr. Rhonda Patrick.
Links for this episode:
- This Episode's Homepage
- Latest in Paleo on Facebook - News hunters and gatherers post your links here.
- Full List of Recommended Books & Audiobooks
- Paleo f(x)™ - Conference, Events, Speakers, Lifestyle Paleo f(x)™
- Paleo f(x)
- PaleoFX (@PaleoFX) | Twitter
- Blog - Paleo f(x)™ Paleo f(x)™
- Michelle Norris - Paleo f(x)™ Paleo f(x)™
- How Diet, Exercise, and Hyperthermic Conditioning Can Change the Expression of Your Genes - YouTube
Visit PuraKai to shop for eco-friendly clothing and stand-up paddle boards. Be sure to use coupon code "latest in paleo" for 15% off all clothing purchases.