On today’s show, guest Tim Steele tells us how a short-term, all-potato diet can be used as a successful weight loss tool. In addition, you'll learn about potato history, antinutrients, satiety, resistant starch, and more. Tim recently published a book, The Potato Diet: Weight Loss Simplified and it is available on Amazon in print and kindle formats. There is also a Michael Pollan documentary recommendation (one you may have missed) and in the After the Bell segment, we’ll hear more about all-potato diets.
Links for this episode:
- This Episode's Homepage
- Latest in Paleo on Facebook - News hunters and gatherers post your links here.
- The Potato Hack: Weight Loss Simplified
- Full List of Recommended Books & Audiobooks
- THE BOTANY OF DESIRE | PBS - YouTube
- Watch Videos Online | Botany of Desire | Veoh.com
- The Potato Hack – Weight Loss Simplified
- Vegetable Pharm
- The Potato Hack Facebook Page / Group
- All that you wanted to know about 20 potatoes a day diet
- BBC NEWS | Health | Starch 'fuel of human evolution'
- 60 Day Potato Only Diet SD - YouTube
- Potato-Only Diet? - YouTube
- Spud Fit Challenge Day 85 - weigh-in day! - YouTube
Visit PuraKai to shop for eco-friendly clothing and stand-up paddle boards. Be sure to use coupon code "latest in paleo" for 15% off all clothing purchases.