Katy Bowman on Movement as Nutrition
About This Episode
This episode features guest Katy Bowman. We discuss movement as nutrition, integrating vs. compartmentalizing what is important in our lives, finding ways to move, doing what works for you and then looking for (and adding) what's missing, the meaning of 'you are how you move,' and much more. After the Bell, it's Erwan Le Corre talking zoo humans at NASA.
Links for this episode:
- This Episode's homepage with sectioned show notes & more
- Latest in Paleo on Facebook - News hunters and gatherers post your links here.
- Katy's Book, "Move Your DNA"
- Full List of Recommended Books & Audiobooks
- Nutritious Movement | You Are How You Move
- Blog | Nutritious Movement | You Are How You Move
- Katy Says with Katy Bowman
- Katy Bowman (@NutritiousMvmnt) | Twitter
- Nutritious Movement
- Books | Product Categories | Nutritious Movement
- Be A Writer Who Moves, A Mover Who Writes | Sarah Selecky
- Stanford study finds walking improves creativity
- Katy Says with Katy Bowman : Episode 32- Enter the Gait Lab
- The Best Ways to Get to Work, According to Science
- MovNat presentation at NASA - YouTube
Sponsored in part by PuraKai. Visit purakai.com to shop for eco-friendly clothing and stand-up paddle boards. Be sure to use coupon code "latest in paleo" for 15% off all clothing purchases.