They Want Me to Eat What?!
About This Episode
This week's Latest in Paleo topics include: weight loss, wood-filler in processed foods, over diagnosis, sleep, foodie elitism, asthma, color of food, ancel keys' cherry picking, grains make us fat, choosing our battles, a "Blog of the Week," "Moment of Paleo" and Ray Kurzweil talks about The Singularity "After the Bell," too.
Links for this episode:
- YouTube - The Midlife Crunch - City Slickers
- YouTube - End of first month, 27 pounds lighter!
- Eat Wood!
- YouTube - Wood Pulp Added To Some Popular Foods
- Healthcare costs: Doctors create too many patients - Los Angeles Times
- Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
- The wrong amount of sleep can age your brain by up to SEVEN YEARS | Mail Online
- The Brain and Sleep
- Why being a foodie isn’t ‘elitist’ - The Washington Post
- Why Are Asthma Rates Soaring?: Scientific American
- Did your asthma improve after switching to Paleo? - Paleo Hacks.com
- The Color of Food: Artificial vs. Natural | Food Renegade
- The Daily Lipid: Let Us Honor Ancel Keys, Our Patron, As We Cherry Pick Studies to Bash Fructose (Revised and Extended)
- How “Heart-Healthy Whole Grains” Make Us Fat - GNOLLS.ORG
- Picking Your Battles | Primitive Stimulus
- Food Renegade | Challenging Politically Correct Nutrition
- A Great Blender - Amazon