Bacon Saves Manhood
About This Episode
In this week's show: Sitting all day, healthy aging, supplements, publication bias, fish oil leading to prostate cancer, carbs and manhood, athletes going grass-fed, dietary fats and sugars, an obesity study, Sally Fallon, Mark Sisson, Denise Minger, Dr John Briffa, Dr William Davis, and much more.
Links for this episode:
- YouTube - The Informant! - Trailer 2009 HD
- BBC News - Diet 'can reverse kidney failure' in mice with diabetes
- Cutting back on your sugar intake
- Monkey Obesity Study
- Low-fat dairy no help for kids' weight loss: study - Health - CBC News
- Sitting All Day Is Worse For You Than You Might Think : NPR
- Healthy Aging -- CNN
- Athletes Looking To Meat As Performance Enhancer - CNBC
- British Medical Journal seeks to re-evaluate medical ‘evidence’ | Dr Briffa's Blog - A Good Look at Good Health
- Is Fish Oil Linked to Prostate Cancer? | Mark's Daily Apple
- The official blog for the Track Your Plaque program for heart disease prevention and reversal
- Primal Body Primal Mind Diet and Nutrition
- YouTube - Sally Fallon-USDA Food Pyramid
- YouTube - Sally Fallon-The Three Offenders of the Modern Diet.
- YouTube - Sally Fallon-Key Principals of Traditional Diet
- Primal Body Primal Mind - Pre-order on Amazon!