Ancestral Health with Jamie Scott & Anastasia Boulais
About This Episode
On this episode, we are joined by Dr. Anastasia Boulais and Jamie Scott all the way from Christchurch, New Zealand. She’s a medical doctor and he is a workplace wellness consultant—both are founding members of the Ancestral Health Society of New Zealand. We discuss: active transportation, workplace wellness, the Maori, obesity in the West, the present “state of Paleo,” sustainability, epigenetics, the upcoming Ancestral Health Symposium in NZ, and much more. After the Bell, it’s Kiwi Ellis Emmet talking about adventure.
Links for this episode:
- Latest in Paleo 135 on HumansAreNotBroken.com — More links, music, comments, etc.
- Latest In Paleo Facebook Page -- News Hunters & Gatherers Post Your Links Here!
- Skipping meals tied to increased belly fat, prediabetes - Medical News Today
- re|evolutionary | /r?v??lu??(?)n(?)ri/ – involving or causing a complete or dramatic change
- The Ancestral Health Society of New Zealand | Te Kauwhata T?hauora o Aotearoa
- (9) The Ancestral Health Society of New Zealand
- Anastasia Boulais (@primalmeded) | Twitter
- Jamie Scott (@_Jamie_Scott) | Twitter
- Jamie + Anastasia (@_reevolutionary) | Twitter
- M?ori people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Seven generation sustainability - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kaitiakitanga – guardianship and conservation – Te Ara Encyclopedia of New Zealand
- ? Make Your Own Discoveries: Ellis Emmett at TEDxChristchurch - YouTube
- (22) Dr. Joel Kahn - America's Holistic Heart Doc
- Joel Kahn (@drjkahn) • Instagram photos and videos
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: The danger of a single story | TED Talk | TED.com
Sponsored by eMeals (Visit emeals.com to sign up for the Paleo meal plan and make sure to choose “Podcast” from the drop down in the "How Did You Hear About Us?” section to help support the show).