Hunger and Obesity with Stephan Guyenet
About This Episode
On this episode, we are joined by Stephan Guyenet. He is a former obesity researcher who holds a Ph.D. in neurobiology as well as a degree in biochemistry. He is the host of the popular blog, Whole Health Source. We talk about hunter-gatherer populations, the history of food and disease in America, whether legumes are Paleo, how much meat should be in our diets, and also the Ideal Weight Program that he helped to create. After the Bell it's Dan Buettner on Living to 100.
Links for this episode:
- Latest in Paleo 134 Home & Add'l Links
- Latest in Paleo Facebook Page — Post Your Links or Just Say Hi!
- Whole Health Source
- Whole Health Source: Beans, Lentils, and the Paleo Diet
- Whole Health Source: Is Meat Unhealthy? Consolidated links
- Whole Health Source: The Kitavans: Wisdom from the Pacific Islands
- Whole Health Source: My TEDx Talk, "The American Diet: a Historical Perspective"
- Stephan Guyenet, PhD (@whsource) | Twitter
- Dan’s Plan | Learn about our programs and philosophy on food, movement, and sleep
- Dan Buettner: How to live to be 100+ | Talk Video | TED.com
Purakai.com - Shop for Organic Clothing from PuraKai - Use coupon code "latest in paleo" for free shipping!
TX Bar Organics - Grass fed & Grass finished Beef - Use Coupon Code "latestinpaleo" to save 10% on all orders!