Die Biting the Throat!
About This Episode
Join host Angelo Coppola and special guest, novelist J. Stanton, as they discuss The Gnoll Credo, The Real Health Debate (paleo vs vegan), a Taco Bell "upgrade," mandatory school lunches, Gary Taubes' NY Times article (Is Sugar Toxic?), Paleo Diet sustainability, plus a new Blog of the Week and Moment of Paleo to close the show.
Links for this episode:
- Taco Bell Testing Shells Made Out From Nacho Cheese Doritos - The Consumerist
- Banning Brown Bagging: Chicago School Cracks Down on Homemade Lunches - TIME NewsFeed
- Is Sugar Toxic? - NYTimes.com
- We Must Reclaim Human Health, Sustainability, Environmental Justice, And Morality From The Birdseed Brigade - GNOLLS.ORG
- “Live Now, Live Later”: Paleo Diet, Paleo Life - GNOLLS.ORG
- “Eat Like A Predator, Not Like Prey”: Paleo In Six Easy Steps, A Motivational Guide - GNOLLS.ORG
- Index (Start Here) - GNOLLS.ORG
- Chicago Public School Bans Homemade Lunches
- Buy the Gnoll Credo Novel -- And Help Save the Serengeti