On this week’s show: What happens when Coca-Cola funds obesity research? Is healthy obesity really a myth? What is second-hand stress? Does eating meat off the bone make kids misbehave? In the Moment of Paleo we discuss valuing life. And in the After the Bell segment, Dr. Robert Sapolsky discusses what makes us human.
Links for this episode:
- Just Eat It.
- What Role Should Coca-Cola Play In Obesity Research? - Forbes
- Obesity: Should Coca-Cola Play Role in Research?
- Research conflicts not limited to pharma - Medical Marketing and Media
- ? Study Links Sugary Drinks to Thousands of Deaths - YouTube
- American College of Cardiology Foundation | Article
- Healthy obesity a myth, say researchers at Mount Sinai Hospital — Mount Sinai Hospital
- There’s No Such Thing As Healthy Obesity, Says Study | TIME.com
- Obese and healthy? Maybe not, study says | Fox News
- Is Healthy Obesity a Myth? – WebMD
- ? The Obesity Paradox - Health Effects of Excess Weight - YouTube
- It's really not possible to be obese and healthy, says new study | MNN - Mother Nature Network
- CardioSource - Metabolically Healthy Obesity Found to be Associated With Coronary Atherosclerosis
- Stress Can Be Contagious, Researchers Find | ATVN
- Biting into Whole Foods can Make Children Rowdy | Food and Brand Lab
- Biting versus chewing: Eating style and social aggression in children
- Could Eating Chicken On The Bone Make Kids More Aggressive? (VIDEO)
- Cut up Your Kids’ Food So They Won’t Be Jerks: a Study | Geekosystem
- ? Robert Sapolsky, Ph.D: Humans are Unique Among Living Creatures - YouTube
Organic, Responsible Clothing