On this week's show: Is the Paleo Diet bad for your cholesterol levels? What's the consensus on the saturated fat debate? Even the pharmaceutical companies are complaining about bad research at Universities; General Mills backtracks on its new legal policy. Thoughts on perfection in the Moment of Paleo segment. After the Bell, Arthur Haines describes what he calls Paleo Myths.
Links for this episode:
- Life Below Zero Trailer | National Geographic Channel
- General Mills Ditches Controversial Right To Sue Policy (VIDEO)
- Statistically Speaking: Lawns by the Numbers | Duke Dean's Blog: The Green Grok
- "paleo diet is associated with unfavorable blood lipids" by Michael Smith, Eric Trexler et al.
- PCRM | “Paleo” Diet Leads to Worsening Cholesterol
- More evidence links higher cholesterol with improved immunity | Dr Briffa's Blog - A Good Look at Good Health
- The Carb-Sane Asylum: That Paleo Study ...
- Compared With Usual Sodium Intake, Low- and Excessive-Sodium Diets Are Associated With Increased Mortality: A Meta-Analysis
- Sea Salt: Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea : The Paleo Diet™
- CMAJ news release: Binge drinking, excessive marijuana use in youth; Bill C-17 and drug recall power; When the doctor is away
- ? The Truth about Saturated Fat, Pt 1 - Dr. Oz Show - 04/17/2014 - YouTube
- ? The Truth about Saturated Fat, Pt 2 - Dr. Oz Show - 04/17/2014 - YouTube
- Saturated fat's health benefits under scrutiny - Story - 3rd Degree - TV Shows - 3 News
- Plant Taxonomy
- ? Paleo Diet Myths - YouTube
Organic, Responsible Clothing
Use Coupon Code "latestinpaleo" - 10% Off