On this week's information-packed show: an update on prebiotics and probiotics with Tim Steele; Is child obesity really down? Is meat and cheese really as bad as smoking? Are antibiotics making us fat? Plus, a Moment of Paleo and After the Bell.
Links for this episode:
- Full show notes at Angelo's Blog - Humans Are Not Broken
- LatestInPaleo Facebook Page -- Post Your News Links Here!
- Probiotics: The Genetic Component of Obesity | Free The Animal
- Animal Pharm
- Jim Gaffigan Disapproves Of The Kale & Weird Milk Fad @ TeamCoco.com
- Why Childhood Obesity Has Dropped Among Young Children - Video on NBCNews.com
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say | Reuters
- Cell Metabolism - Low Protein Intake Is Associated with a Major Reduction in IGF-1, Cancer, and Overall Mortality in the 65 and Younger but Not Older Population
- Are Meat And Dairy As Unhealthy As Cigarettes? (VIDEO)
- High-protein diet 'as bad for health as smoking' - Telegraph
- Science News, Articles and Information | Scientific American
- Protein Study Fundamental Flaws
- I can has cheezburger? Protein cancer risk overblown - health - 04 March 2014 - New Scientist
- Animal protein as bad as smoking?!
- My take on the recent ‘high protein diet as bad a smoking’ study | Dr Briffa's Blog - A Good Look at Good Health
- Why I’m Not Dismissing the Latest “Animal Protein is Bad” Study (But Not Losing Sleep Over It, Either) | Raw Food SOS
- The Fat Drug - NYTimes.com
- Paleo Diet Driving Shift to ‘High-Protein’ Marketing Frenzy (GIS, KRFT, TSN)
- Do Antibiotics Make Us Fat? | On Point with Tom Ashbrook
- Antibiotics Could Contribute to Weight Gain
Organic, Responsible Clothing