On today's show we answer the following questions: What's new in Angelo's Paleo approach? Is Nutrition Confusing? We explore this question via Gary Taubes' latest article for the New York Times along with Dr. David Katz' rebuttal. Then, what is wrong with the Modern Diet? And After the Bell: is Depression a disease of civilization?
Links for this episode:
- Humans Are Not Broken - Angelo's Blog / Home of Latest in Paleo
- ? Louis CK: Top of the Food Chain - Oh My God (HD) - YouTube
- The Full-Fat Paradox: Whole Milk May Keep Us Lean : The Salt : NPR
- What's Wrong With The Modern Diet [CHARTS] - Business Insider
- Why Nutrition Is So Confusing - NYTimes.com
- Diet, Weight and Health: Confused Only If You Want To Be! | David Katz, M.D.
- Therapeutic Lifestyle Change (TLC) | University of Kansas
- LatestInPaleo Facebook Page -- Post Your News Links Here!
Organic, Responsible Clothing