About This Episode
Angelo Coppola introduces the new show with Dan Benjamin and provides a brief intro to the Paleo Diet. Lots of news coverage and clips including, Taco Bell meat, the vegetable myth, statins, six exercises you should be doing, and Alan Watts on evolution, after the show.
Angelo selects the first Latest in Paleo blog of the week, and offers up a Moment of Paleo focusing on Conventional Wisdom.
Links for this episode:
- Taco Bell‘s Meat Mess
- Health Advantages for a Dirty Girl? | Psych Central News
- YouTube - Learn Biology: Good Bacteria vs. Bad Bacteria
- Broccoli Fights Cancer by Clearing Bad Tumor Suppressors: Scientific American Podcast
- Honoring Your Genetic Endowment « Theory to Practice
- YouTube - Have Profits Corrupted US Healthcare? - Walter Bortz
- 5-a-day fruit and vegetables is a myth claims nutrition expert | Mail Online
- YouTube - Stop Counting Calories & Start Losing Weight - Part 1
- Six exercises to do and to not do « Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
- Have Statin Makers Fleeced More People Out of More Money than Madoff? - Health Impact News
- Primal Wisdom: Vegetables Are Nutritionally Useless? Try Again Zoe.
- New study adds to the growing evidence that cholesterol reduction has dubious benefits for health | Dr Briffa's Blog
- Gordita Supreme Court - The Colbert Report - 1/27/11 - Video Clip | Comedy Central
- YouTube - Alan Watts "the Earth is People-ing" Animation
- Like Latest in Paleo on Facebook!
- Follow Latest in Paleo on Twitter @PaleoPodcast
- Visit the Latest in Paleo Blog!