Clean 15 & Dirty Dozen
About This Episode
In this week's show Angelo Coppola covers: barefoot kids, contaminated produce, poop burgers(!), saturated fat, fighting diabetes with soda, prominent Paleo blogger bids farewell to diet, freaky eaters, late night eating, and What is Paleo? in the Moment of Paleo segment; Dr. Loren Cordain After the Bell.
Links for this episode:
- VIVOBAREFOOT kids - Barefoot is Best on Vimeo
- Frozen Future : Experience Life Magazine
- Dirty Dozen Produce
- POOP BURGER: Japanese Researchers Create Artificial Meat From Human Feces | Inhabitat - Green Design Will Save the World
- YouTube - Solution to the Global Food Crisis - Let them eat TURD BURGERS!?
- David Katz, M.D.: Is All Saturated Fat The Same?
- Burger King Lets You Win Free Whoppers by Watching Them on TV [VIDEO]
- China Lead Poisoning
- Primal Wisdom: Farewell To "Paleo"
- Primal Wisdom: Micronutrient Comparison: High fat vs. High carb; Plus: Ancient Greek Diet and Diseases
- Fat Head » Freaky Eaters
- Is Late Night Eating Better for Fat Loss and Health? | Intermittent fasting diet for fat loss, muscle gain and health
- YouTube - Loren Cordain - Origins and Evolution of the Western Diet: Health Implications for the 21st Century.