About This Episode
It's time for Latest in Paleo! This week, Angelo covers: renaming a town; food dyes; the drug industry's dark secrets; BPA; vegan breastfeeding hazards; human breast milk in GM cows (!); weight loss and mad cow disease; bison; paleo vegetable eaters; vegan logic; plus Michael Pollan After the Bell (and we've really got a bell now!).
Links for this episode:
- PETA Suggests a Name Change for the Tenderloin - NYTimes.com
- Food Dyes - NBC (VIDEO)
- Drugging America: The drug industry exposed
- Time for a Food Makeover - ABC News
- BPA Researcher Talk About Study (VIDEO)
- French Vegan Parents on Trial for Baby's Malnourishment Death
- Genetically modified cows produce 'human' milk - Telegraph
- Weight-Loss Supplement Could lead to Mad Cow Disease
- Love.Live.Ramble...: Bison is SO the new Beef!
- Paleo Playbook: More Vegetables Than Vegetarians
- Primal Wisdom: You Call This "The Logic of a Vegan Diet"?
- Beyond Vegetarianism--Raw Food, Vegan, Fruitarian, Paleo Diets
- Michael Pollan at TED - YouTube - (VIDEO)
- Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It - Gary Taubes - Amazon
- The Vegetarian Myth: Food, Justice, and Sustainability - Lierre Keith - Amazon